Wednesday, January 5, 2011

First Days at GLPS

My first days at GLPS were... well, boring.


Really.


When I first came to the camp, I was really excited, even though I'd been here last winter. My roommates were really nice, and the food was as good as ever! (All my roommates at the previous camp were very quiet, so we didn't get very far in friendship.)


When we did the interviews, I wasn't nervous because I had an idea of what to expect. The teacher was very nice, and the questions weren't hard - just simple things like "Have you lived abroad?" and, of course, Q's from the passages.


So far, so good.


The problem began after the interview. I was the second one to be interviewed in our class, and when it was over, I was to stay at my room.


I HAD ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO FOR 3 HOURS!!!!!


I was bored to death. I didn't want to sit at my desk and do homework on the first day of camp, I wasn't tired enough to sleep, I didn't want to read a book... I wanted to play, run, do something fun and exciting!


This was not what I had expected when I signed up for the camp...

No comments:

Post a Comment